The Arrow 100® is a submeter, multi-constellation GNSS receiver designed to be used with any iOS, Android, or Windows device. When GPS satellites are just not enough, the Arrow 100® connects to GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou signals — creating access to at least 100 satellites! This uniquely designed GNSS receiver squeezes more accuracy from free SBAS corrections than any other receiver in the world. With its use of patented technology, the Arrow 100® delivers superior accuracy and performance under trees, around buildings, and in rugged terrain. Accurate positioning occurs in real time, with no post-processing required. The Arrow 100® was designed specifically with GIS users in mind.
• Full GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou)
• 100% compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows devices
• 30 to 60 cm real-time accuracy using free SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, MSAS, SouthPAN)
• RTK standard accuracy of 1 cm + 1 ppm (1 0km/6mi short baseline)
• Supports all mobile GIS software
The Arrow 100® takes advantage of all the global GNSS constellations for positioning: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou. Moreover, with free SBAS corrections in most regions of the world, this receiver provides 30 to 60 cm real-time accuracy. For regions without free SBAS, the Arrow 100+ ,M is available and supports the Atlas® H50 satellite subscription service to achieve 30-50cm accuracy world-wide.