Improve blasts with better rock fragmentation, reduce the possibility of fly rock, and lower operational costs. Carlson BlastOPS supports the precision and calculation necessary for the utmost blast efficiency. Work with point clouds to develop meshes, create blast pattern layouts, and ensure proper burden and borehole spacing for more productive blasting and project site optimization.
BlastOPS can be used in both simple and comprehensive blast designs and can be paired with a number of other Carlson software and hardware solutions to complete the blasting workflow.
Cloud and Mesh Editing
• Register and consolidate multiple scans
• Remove anomalies with cloud cleaning tools
• Filter meshes to remove the unnecessary data
• Design blast patterns using standard parameters
• Optimize the pattern with burden measurements and inspection tools
• Compare blast designs to as-drilled hole surveys
• Determine burden and topography in 3D
• Generate clean surfaces, hole coordinates, volumes, and profiles
• Draw inclusion lines to indicate blast perimeter
Carlson BlastOPS connects pre and post-blast design workflows. Utilize Carlson’s comprehensive software and technology solutions to map, design, measure, and manage your blasts from planning to ignition.